Closed for winter season. Still time to join our winter CSA 2022-23— act fast
We bring our incredible selection of farm produce, naturally grown vegetables and locally grown fruit to two seasonal farmers markets in the Seattle area!
We are now selling at our farmers markets in Seattle.
Lake Forest Park Market!
Every Sunday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
May through October
Located in front of the Professional Building
At the intersection of Bothell Way and Ballinger Way
WEDGEWOOD POP-UP MARKET!
July through October
See us on Saturdays, 9 to 2.
The Wedgewood neighborhood in Seattle.
Neighborhood Pop - up
Located at 7744 34th ave NE, Seattle.
We pride ourselves on a huge selection of diverse, farm fresh and healthy fruits and vegetables.
Our vegetables are grown on our farm in the rich soils Stillaguamish River Valley using sustainable growing practices.
We also grow most of our berries, and sell them fresh or frozen. Our blueberries come from other Organic growers in Arlington.
And we offer an amazing array of sustainably grown fruit from Smallwood Farms in the Okanogan.
Our farm stand is like our farmers market booths...only BETTER!
Open six days a week and conveniently located north of Seattle just off the I-5.
Easy to find and plenty of parking.
We also offer u-pick and a fully stocked plant nursery and garden showroom, farm grown flower bouquets and a U-Pick garden!
We start early March harvest from greenhouses!
· Lettuce, arugula, spinach & salad mix
· Spring roots - radishes, carrots, turnips
· Greens - Kale and Chard
· Onions - Scallions and Spring Onions
· Berries/Fruit - Strawberries & Rhubarb
By late June, farm stand shelves are filling!
· Beets and carrots
· Tomatoes - all kinds!
· Green beans
· Cucumbers and melons
· Herbs - Basil, cilantro, parsley, mints
· Broccoli, cauliflower & cabbage
· Early Potatoes
· Zucchini and summer Squash
· Berries - raspberries, blackberries, tayberries, cherries & blueberries
· Fruit - Peaches, Apples, Pears & Plums
· Onions - Sweet and Storage
September rolls around and we're drowning in food! All of above, plus
· Winter Squash and Pumpkins
· Brussel Sprouts
· Dry Beans
· Parsnips, winter turnips & Asian Vegetables
· Garlic for Seed
Featuring what's fresh in our farmers market, what's blooming in our plant nursery, special sales and links to our farmer's growing guides and advice!